The latest report titled LPG production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the LPG.
|Process Included||LPG Production From Natural Gas
LPG Production From Crude Oil
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence LPG production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of LPG Production Process:
1. LPG Production From Natural Gas: This report provides the cost structure of LPG production by natural gas processing. During the process, crude oil is retrieved from the oil wells and sent to a gas trap, where it is split into oil and wet gas. In a gasoline absorption plant, wet gas is piped where it is pumped via an absorbing oil. Next, the oil is separated from the mix, which is called wild gasoline. This wild gasoline is further split into LPG and liquid gasoline.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/lpg-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
2. LPG Production From Crude Oil: This report provides the cost structure of LPG production by the petroleum refining process. In this method, the recovered crude oil is split into oil and wet gas through a gas trap. Next, the fractional distillation method is used to separate compounds at distinct temperatures. Later, the evaporation of petroleum gas takes place below 110°C. Lastly, it is cooled and split in order to produce liquefied petroleum gas.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/lpg-production-from-crude-oil/requestsample
LPG, or liquefied petroleum gas, is a mix of volatile hydrocarbons propene, butene, propane, and butane. The liquid mixture is widely used for both domestic and industrial uses. It is a non-renewable source of energy obtained from crude oil and natural gas. In a gaseous state, it appears to be odourless and colourless; however, a distinct smell is added to it to detect any leaks. The gas is extremely combustible and non-toxic but has no sulfur content, which leads to cleaner burning fuel making it ideal for various applications.
The market for Liquified petroleum gas (LPG) is primarily driven by its use in domestic applications such as cooking and heating. Furthermore, it is used in household appliances, including cooktops, gas stoves, ovens, fireplaces, and heaters, as well as in geezers, furthering its market demand. Also, its other end-uses include automobile fuel, powering cogeneration plants, and manufacturing, which is propelling the industry forward.
Key Questions Answered in the LPG Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the LPG market?
- What are the various processes used for LPG production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce LPG?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of LPG?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of LPG?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of LPG?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a LPG production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for LPG production?
- What is the time frame for LPG plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of LPG?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
Locust Bean Gum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/locust-bean-gum
Low Density Polyethylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/low-density-polyethylene
Lysine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lysine
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA