Barge Transportation Market Report:
According to IMARC Group latest report titled” Barge Transportation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on barge transportation market size. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market. The global barge transportation market reached a value of US$ 122 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 149.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.46% during 2022-2027.
The barge refers to a flat surface vessel that aids in transporting passengers and heavy goods through waterways, including canals, rivers, and lakes. It is widely used by consumers since it is environment-friendly and economical and can be easily employed for transporting bulk commodities, such as coal, petroleum, and grains. At present, the import-export of crude oil and petrochemicals, minerals, food products, and electronics is extensively dependent upon marine transportation. Additionally, inland waterways are beneficial for the transport of agricultural, chemicals, and farm products. The demand for barge transportation is rising across the globe due to its increasing popularity across large industries.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/barge-transportation-market/requestsample
The global market is majorly driven by the growing demand for an efficient transportation system. This, in confluence with the rising offshore production of oil and gas as a result of the growing demand for petrochemical products across developed as well as developing countries, is significantly supporting the market globally. Moreover, advancements in barge manufacturing technologies and the widespread integration with the internet of things (IoT) are creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, continual improvements in the e-commerce infrastructure and the development in the supply chain distribution is positively influencing the market. Other factors driving the market further include rapid industrialization and ease in import and export regulations, are further projected to drive the market.
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
- Alter Logistics (Goldstein Group Inc.)
- American Commercial Barge Line
- Anderson Trucking Service Inc
- Bouchard Transportation Co. Inc.
- Campbell Transportation Company Inc
- Heartland Barge Management LLC
- Ingram Marine Group
- Kirby Corporation
- McAllister Towing and Transportation Co. Inc.
- PACC Offshore Services Holdings Ltd.
- Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd.
- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc
Barge Transportation Market Segmentation:
Our report has categorized the market based on region, type of cargo, barge fleet, application and activities.
Type of Cargo:
- Dry Cargo
- Liquid Cargo
- Gaseous Cargo
- Open Barge
- Covered Barge
- Tank Barge
- Coal and Crude Petroleum Products
- Agricultural Products
- Coke and Refined Petroleum Products
- Metal Ores and Fabricated Metal Products
- Chemicals, Rubber and Plastic, Nuclear Fuel
- Food Products, Beverages, and Tobacco
- Intracoastal Transportation
- Inland Water Transportation
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: We are in the process of updating our reports. If you want to receive the latest research data covering the time period from 2023 to 2028, along with industry trends, market size, and competitive analysis, click on the request sample report. The team would be able to deliver the latest version of the report in a quick turnaround time.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800